Friday 28 October 2011





 I love creating the pattern above as I felt the textured background really worked so I used in some of my other images.

The images are slightly blurry but this is the leaflet I created for my typography project. I was given the letter N and then the words No Entry. I made the whole leaflet from metal and I headted the covers to make the pattern on the cover. Each of the leaflet pages have been created by printing images I had previously drawn on to acetate and then painting in the white backgrounds. I hinged the leflet and I think that fact that it is bolted in adds to the locked in effect. One side of the leaflet featured the more monochrome images, whereas the other side showed the coloured images and was a little more interactive with flaps. I wanted to display the many meanings of no entry using soft versus hard imagery.

No comments:

Post a Comment